TRAIL RIDING, BEACH RIDES, LESSONS, RIDING FOR THE DISABLED, KIDS CLUB
"Experience horse riding at its best" at Valery Trails.
Valery Horse Trails is a long established Horse Riding Centre on the Mid North Coast of NSW and holds accreditation with the Australian Horse Riding Centres (AHRC) and pony club australia . The centre offers trail rides, beach rdes, lessons, kid's club, Riding for the Disabled (RDA) and tailored programs for children, young people and groups.
Located only 20 minutes south of Coffs Harbour and 15 minutes
north-east of Bellingen, the property is situated on approximately 270 acres in majestic natural surrundings,with valleys, creeks, rivers and rain forest and is surrounded by national parks and state forests. Our 40 well disciplined horses are suitable for beginners or experienced riders alike.
Close by visit other major attractions, Bonville Golf Resort,Coffs Butterfly House, Raleigh Go Kart and many others.
Non riders can relax at the pool ,walk the trails or mountain bike on the farm. Free tea/coffee and biscuits.
Arrive as riders and leave as friends,
COVID 19 INFO UPDATE
We are Open!
To ensure the safety of all our guest and staff we have implemented the following measures.
- NO ONE that has been to any of the hotspots listed on www.health.nsw.gov.au are permitted to go horse riding or on the property for everyone's safety.
- All guest are asked to follow social distancing and please wear a mask.
- Any cold or flu like symptoms please do not enter the property.
- Please wash your hands and used the sanitiser provided. There is sanitiser placed through out the property.
- If you have a ride booked with us and think that you might need to cancel. Please contact us as early as possible to discuss your options. 0266534301
- If you have questions about the Coronavirus, please contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or NSW Public Health Department on 1300 066 055.
Thank you for your understanding through out these difficult times.